2007年5月15日火曜日

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to revieware Find someone who... and Using movement. You can view them here.

About 3
I think Find someone who is difficult to find applicable person. So, we have to think of junior high school student' s plan in summer vacation. For example,

Find someone who...
1. wants to visit grandparent' s house
2. wants to go to the sea
3. wants to stay home

These questions are easy to answer, and this activity will smoothly.

About 7
When we did this activity, I heard this answer before I answerd. I think Half the class is so many. So, my idea is...

We prepare some cards which are written some words of gesture. Half the class of students choose one card, andpretend following the card.
or
Make pair, and students think out their gestures.

I think students will enjoy playing the English game.

4 件のコメント:

kanage さんのコメント...

Hi!!Mayuchan☆This is Kanage.
Your review is grate!!
I didn't think like that.
Especially,about7 activities make students fun and students can learn English !!

Misato さんのコメント...

Hi!This is Misato.
I think your opinion about 3 is very useful.
Students will be more easy to do this activity and Find someone who...will go smoothly.

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello Mayuchan! This is Pizza.
Your plan about Using movement is very nice. I think the game will be more fun and exiting with your plan!

JH さんのコメント...

Good improvement for using movement.